You’ve probably already considered having a very nice invitation card with a spring, garden, or floral theme if you’re hosting a more formal occasion, like a Thanksgiving dinner or an outdoor picnic. Your plan will apparently go off without a hitch because a variety of occasions continue to use flowers as decorative elements.
Using Greenery’s inherently unusual shape, you can create an eye-catching, one-of-a-kind party invitation card. Here, I’ve compiled a few invitations with a Magnolia theme for you.
I’m absolutely loving these darling “Boho” cards that I’ve just designed! Don’t you dream it? You definitely won’t go around the table to list the things and find those on Internet, because these template designs are so much better!
The collection has vision of bright, cheerful and whimsical. Those influences the overall vibes of the card, with added inspiration from Pinterest, here we go! The breathtaking drawing/illustration of Eucalyptus and Dusty Miller here were made by hand, furnished with Emerald and Sage Green color palette. They are a perfect statement to help you host and announce your best party, this gorgeous Foliage themed card is beyond everyone’s mind! The stunning foliage in watercolor art was beyond my expectation. It looks stunning and bold at the same.
This following instruction will show you how to download and open the template. Here they are:
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download Free … Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- Click “Download” and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
Okay. You have seen it right? What do you think about these one, folks? Hope you enjoyed by how it looks and now you’ve got one of your job finished. Then you can start to browse and prepare all the material, like these following items,
- Printing Paper: Card-stock, or Linen, Kraft, or other type of papers.
- Wisely choose the printing paper, which one is suitable with your needs as well as your budget.
- Party Decoration items: Like Curtain, Table Cloth, Balloons, Cups, Plates and many more.